Deerhunter have learnt from nature to become better at negotiating the great outdoors. Probably one of the ingredients of this success is modern apparel. It takes single-mindedness to continually develop new equipment which matches the challenges involved in fulfilling ambitious goals such as taking home the mouflon as a hunting trophy.
Deerhunter have decided to celebrate their 30th anniversary with a solid high-end range called Muflon. The range is a reward for all loyal customers worldwide – the true Deerhunters. The Muflon range marks a new beginning, and one which they are most delighted to share with you.
Muflon incorporates Thinsulate insulation and Deer-Tex membrane with a five-year warranty. It boasts a wealth of features – waterproof zippers, trousers with moulded knees, four-way stretch fabric and stylish design. Scale the highest peaks when wearing Muflon!
- Detachable hood
- 2 way YKK Zipper on centre front
- Suede details for reinforcement
- Oblique radio pocket w. elastic string for antenna
- Storm cuff at sleeve
- 2 hand warmer pockets w. zippers
- 2 chest pockets beside placket
- 2 lover front pockets w. integrated cartridge pockets and rounded wide opening for easy access
- 2 zip pockets at front pockets
- Slit at left side bottom for better comfort
- Game pocket w. zipper
- Adjustable cuff w. strap and Velcro
The Deer-Tex® Performance Shell is a membrane laminated to the shell fabric. It is 100% wind- and waterproof and it is breathable. This membrane is 4-way stretchable and it gives a great feeling and flexibility. Just like the original Deer-Tex® membrane it can be washed at 30 degrees without softner.
Technical specifications: Water resistance is up to 10.000mm, Water Vaour permeability is up to 10.000g/m2/24h.
Stretchable in 2 directions.