The Arxus Primo Nord Zip is a versatile natural rubber boot suitable for all manner of country pursuits. The useful rear zip allows easy circulation of air to the foot should it become warm after walking.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
• Only 100% natural rubber is used with no chemical additives.
• Arxus’s inimitable construction method makes the boot waterproof even before the sole is assembled.
• A unique rubber thickness of 2.00mm to provide the best protection against sharp objects.
• The boot is lined with 4mm bordeaux neoprene for comfort, shock absorption and insulation.
• Tested to perform up to -20°C.
• There is a full length Riri zip running down the back of the boot shaft which makes the boot easy to get on and take off and an all-round locking strap for a comfortable, supporting fit.
• A 2-year guarantee is offered on the heavy duty Riri zip and metal clamping buckle.
• Faux leather reinforcement at the heel inside the boot to avoid a tear-out effect of the lining.
• Leather trim around the top of the boot.
• Boot soles are built up in three technical layers for unrivalled comfort and support, incorporating the exclusive Arxus X-pattern high grip sole.
• Removable anatomic felt-lined EVA insoles for increased insulation against the cold ground.