Are we biased? We would say no after many years experience as we believe our Spanish Riding Boots are the original and the best. Classic and stylish - definitely. Perfect for country living as well as the school run - absolutely.
- waxed brown leather knee high upper
- full length practical outside zip
- intricate brogue detail and detachable TASSELS
- water resistant if kept waxed (use Sno-Seal to waterproof the leather)
- Good-year welted durable flat rubber sole with integral cork layer for a natural breathable foot bed to aid ergonomic and anatomical support
- handcrafted in Valverde del Camino, Southern Spain, due to this there may be slight variances in colour and fitting
- the boots can have a faint line down the front this is due to the manufacturing process. The boots are rolled off the last because they don't have a front seam. This wears in and become unnoticeable
- sizing is generous women generally go down one size (max 1.5 sizes if you are a half size) on your normal size. Please do check the size charts before ordering via link below or scroll through the images.